Bang & Olufsen recently launched the latest edition of it’s iconic speaker, Beoplay A9 that is widely recognized as one of the most distinctive and successful integrations of sound and beauty to date. The Beoplay A9 was designed in 2012 as a wireless home speaker that can blend in beautifully or stand out convincingly.
It can either stand on three wooden legs or hang on a wall to fill any living space with rich and spacious sound. To control the speaker, gently slide your hand across its surface to adjust the volume and simply tap to skip, play and pause.
- With the introduction of Google Assistant, Beoplay A9 is among the most powerful speakers that allows users to instruct the speaker by the sound of their voice.
- Active Room Compensation optimizes sound performance based on the surroundings and gives you the best possible sound in every room of your house.
- Two additional full range drivers on the back of Beoplay A9 (now seven drivers in total) provide a much broader and impressive soundscape.
- A new and stronger streaming engine for faster performance in connectivity to e.g. Chromecast and Apple Airplay 2.
- The new Beoplay A9 comes with a stylish, refined fabric cord.
Beoplay A9 will be available in white with oak legs, black with black walnut legs, a bronze tone special edition and a brass tone special edition. However, you can easily create your own look with a variety of textile covers by the renowned Danish textile company Kvadrat and different wooden legs. Beoplay A9 is available in Bang & Olufsen stores, in selected retailers and online.